Below are some tips for great photos:
- Digital photos are preferred.
- Take photos in an attractive setting free of clutter (background matters)
- Use the highest quality/lowest number of pictures setting on digital cameras.
- Make sure that your digital camera is not set with a Time/Date Stamp.
- Polaroids, low res. digital photos and photos printed on paper are not acceptable.
- DO NOT CROP IMAGES, may cause images to improperly display on the web site.
- Email photos to email@example.com, include lot number in the subject line.
- Shoot Outdoors – Outdoor photography is the best and preferred method.
- Interior photography is suitable only in a controlled studio atmosphere.
Photos should include:
- Front 3/4 shot showing the entire vehicle
- Front 3/4 shot from the other direction
- Profile shot showing the entire side of the vehicle
- Rear shot of the vehicle
- Detail shot (anything significant you wish to show)
Help Up Maximize the Selling Potential of Your Vehicle:
Submitting high-resolution quality photos with your description and paperwork will help
us promote your vehicle and ensure quality presentation for advertising in both online and
print material campaigns.
SUBMIT ALL PHOTOS TO: